The clothes closet at St. Paul Children’s Foundation offers a wide variety of items for every member of the family. We provide new and gently used clothing and household goods AT NO COST. We are not a resale store! Items offered are based on availability from donations received and may include:
- Men, Women and Children’s Clothing
- Accessories such as belts, scarves, ties, hats and jewelry
- New or Used Shoes
- Used school uniforms
- Household items such as dishes, blankets, and towels
- Small furniture and appliances
- Children’s toys and books
- English and Spanish Bibles are always available
- Diapers (when available)
- Soap, shampoo and other toiletries (when available)
- Incontinence Supplies (when available, request as needed)
Located at 1358 East Richards, we are open from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Donations of clothing and household items are accepted Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00pm at our Donation Center located at 1323 E. Elm, next door to our Dental Clinic. Please ring the bell and the staff will be notified to come accept the donation.